ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 004-08
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Benefit Appeals Report, OMB No. 1205-0172 and Attestations by Employers Using Alien Crewmembers
for Longshore Activities in
PROGRAMS: UI, Foreign Labor Certification
1. Purpose. To transmit requests for public comment on the following Information Collection Requests (ICR), which have been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning proposed extension, without change of the currently approved collection, of the Benefit Appeals Report: ETA and the attestations by employers using alien crewmembers for Longshore activities in U.S. Ports; Form ETA 9033.
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 194, October 9, 2007, p. 57349; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35, Pub.L. 104-13]; Information Alerts 108-07 and 113-07; ETA 5130; Form ETA 9033.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before November 8th to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: Katherine Astrich
OMB Desk Officer for
Office of Management and Budget
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Darrin King on 202.693.4129. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. November 8, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 194, September 9, 2007, p. 57349