October 7, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 005-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Financial and Program Reporting and Performance Standards for Indian and Native American Programs Under Title I, Section 166 of the Workforce Investment Act; OMB Number 1205-0422
PROGRAM(S): WIA, Native American
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for rerview and approval, concerning financial and program reporting and performance standards for Indian and Native American Programs Under Title I, Section 166 of the Workforce Investment Act, and reported on ETA Forms 9080, 9084 and 9085.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 187, September 28, 2004, pp. 57961-57962; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [Pub.L. 104-13, 44 U.S.C. Chapter 35]; Workforce Investment Act (.pdf) of 1998, Section 166 [Pub.L. 105-220].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment on or before October 28, 2004 to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Office of Management and Budget
Attn: Desk Officer for ETA
Ref: OMB Number 1205-0422
Washington, D.C. 20503
A copy of the ICR is available from Ira Mills on 202.693.4122.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about the Indian and Native American Employment program reporting may be directed to Athena Brown on 202.693.3737. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. October 28, 2004
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 187, September 28, 2004, pp. 57961-57962