November 30, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 006-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Generic Solicitation for Grant Applications Form
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR) which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval concerning a generic Solicitation for Grant Applications form.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 199, October 17, 2005, p. 60373; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. 3506(c)(A)]; SF-424.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg05/regionalresources.cfm
Link to the Federal Register Attachment (.pdf)
4. Substance. The Department is requesting public comment on a new Solicitation for Grant Applications form SF-424 which extends information collected beyond currently approved standard forms.
5. Action. Program administrators are invited to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before December 16, 2005 to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy on the ICR is available from Lance Grubb on 202.693.3151.
6. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Lance Grub on 202.693.3151. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
7. Expiration Date. December 16, 2005
8. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 199, October 17, 2005, p. 60373