October 10, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 006-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Proposed extension of ETA 205; Preliminary Estimates of Average Employer Contribution Rates.
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on the extension of an Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be transmitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension of the ETA 205 Preliminary Estimates of Average Employer Contribution Rates.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 183, September 21, 2006, p. 55220; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); ETA 205; Federal Unemployment Tax Act(FUTA), section 3302(c)(2)(B) & (C), (d)(7); Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act, Pub.L. 97-248, section 281;
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before November 20th to:
Office of Workforce Security
Employment and Training Administration
U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
A copy of the ICR is available from Subri Raman on 202.693.3058.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Subri Raman on 202.693.3058. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. November 20, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 183, September 21, 2006, p. 55220.