October 19, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 006-08
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Procedures for Classifying Labor Surplus Areas Exceptional Circumstances Reporting; OMB No. 1205-0207
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension of the currently approved procedures for classifying labor surplus areas exceptional circumstances reporting.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 200, October 17, 2007, pp. 58899-58900; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); Executive Orders 12073 and 10582; 20 CFR 654, Subparts A and B.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before December 17th to:
Office of Workforce Investment
Employment and Training Administration
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Anthony Dias on 202.693.2784. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. December 17, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 200, October 17, 2007, pp. 58899-58900.