October 10, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 007-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Proposed extension of the ETA Form 9117 (formerly ETA-9023); Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Reserve Funding Request; OMB Number 1205-0275.
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on the extension of an Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be transmitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension of ETA Form 9117 (instructions) - formerly ETA-9023; Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Reverse Funding Request Form. The form expires December 21, 2006.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 183, September 21, 2006, pp. 55220-55221; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); ETA Forms 9117 and 9023; Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) and Alternative Trade Adjustment Assistance (ATAA); Trade Act of 1974; Trade Reform Act of 2002.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before November 20th to:
Erica R. Cantor, Administrator
Office of National Response
Employment and Training Administration
U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
A copy of the ICR is available from Erica R. Cantor on 202.693.2757.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Erica R. Cantor on 202.693.2757. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. November 20, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 183, September 21, 2006, pp. 55220-55221.