October 31, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 007-08
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Non-monetary Determination Activity Report, OMB No. 1205-0150 and Resource Justification Model (RJM), OMB No. 1205-0430
1. Purpose. To transmit requests for public comment on the following Information Collection Requests (ICR), which have been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning proposed extension, without change of the currently approved collection, of the Non-monetary Determination Activity Report; and the proposed revision of the currently approved Resource Justification Model (RJM).
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 210, October 31, 2007, p. 61682; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35, Pub.L. 104-13].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before November 30th to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: Katherine Astrich
OMB Desk Officer for
Office of Management and Budget
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Darrin King on 202.693.4129. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. November 30, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 210, October 31, 2007, p. 61682