October 10, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 008-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Standards and Guidelines for Statistical Surveys; Office of Management and Budget
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit revised standards and guidelines for Statistical Surveys as recommended by the Federal Committee on Statistical Methodology's (FCSM) Subcommittee on Standards for Statistical Surveys.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 184, September 22, 2006, pp. 55522-55523; 44 U.S.C. 3504 (e); 70 FR 40746-40747; Summary of and Response to Public Comments; 31 U.S.C. 1104 (d); OMB Circular A-46; Statistical Policy Directives 1 and 2; 67 FR 8452-8460.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about standards and guidelines for statistical surveys of decision may be directed to Brian Harris-Kojetin on 202.395.3093. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. Continuing
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 184, September 22, 2006, pp. 55522-55523.