November 30, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 009-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - ETA Summaries UI Trust Fund Activities, ETA Forms 2112, 8401, 8403, 8405, 8413 and 8414; OMB Number 1205-0154
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an extension of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning ETA summaries of UI Trust Fund activities reported on ETA Forms 2112, 8401, 8403, 8405, 8413 and 8414.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 220, November 16, 2005, pp. 69602-69603; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. 3506(c)(A)].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg05/regionalresources.cfm
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are invited to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before January 17, 2006 to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy on the ICR is available from James E. Herbert on 202.693.2926.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to James E. Herbert on 202.693.2926. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. January 17, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 220, November 16, 2005, pp. 69602-69603