December 1, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 012-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Local Area Unemployment Statistics Program, LAUS-8, LAUS-15, LAUS-16, LAUS-3040; OMB Number 1220-0017; Bureau of Labor Statistics
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an extension of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning local area unemployment statistics reported on LAUS-8, LAUS-15, LAUS-16, LAUS-3040, under programs of the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 222, November 18, 2005, p. 69990; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. 3506(c)(A)].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg05/regionalresources.cfm
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are invited to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before December 18, 2005 to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Office of Management and Budget
Attn: OMB Desk Officer for BLS
Ref. OMB Number 1220-0017
Washington, D.C. 20503
A copy on the ICR is available from Darrin King on 202.693.4129.
6. Expiration Date. December 18, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 222, November 18, 2005, pp. 69990