November 20, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 013-08
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Clarification of Certain Procedures for Processing H-2A Labor Certification Applications
PROGRAMS: Foreign Labor Certification
1. Purpose. To transmit notice of additional clarification to the procedures by which State Workforce Agencies (SWA) and
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 223, November 20, 2007, pp. 65355-65357; Immigration and Nationality Act Section 101(a)(15)(H)(ii)(a) and Section 218; 8 CFR 214.2(h)(6); 20 CFR 651, 652, 653 Subpart B, 654 Subpart E, 655 Subpart B and 658 Subpart F; Training and Employment Guidance Letter (TEGL) No. 11-07, Change 1.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff.
5. Contact. Questions from SWA staff should be directed to the Office of Foreign Labor Certification at 202.693.3010. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. Continuing
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 223, November 20, 2007, pp. 65355-65357.