December 1, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 014-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Trade Act Participant Report (TAPR); OMB Number 1205-0392
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on the revision of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the Trade Act Participant Report.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 225, November 23, 2005, pp. 70880-70881; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. chapter 35].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg05/regionalresources.cfm
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before December 23, 2005 to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Office of Management and Budget
Attn: OMB Desk Officer for ETA
Ref. OMB Number 1205-0392
Washington, D.C. 20503
A copy on the ICR is available from Ira Mills on 202.693.4122.
6. Expiration Date. December 23, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 225, November 23, 2005, pp. 70880-70881