November 28, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 014-08
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Application for Alien Employment Certification, OMB No. 1205-0015 and Employment and Training Data Validation Requirements, OMB No. 1205-0448
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit requests for public comment on the following Information Collection Requests (ICR), which have been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning proposed revision and extension, of the currently approved collection, of the Application for Alien Employment Certification and the Employment and Training Data Validation Requirement.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before December 27th to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: Katherine Astrich
OMB Desk Officer for
Office of Management and Budget
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Darrin King on 202.693.4129. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. December 27, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 227, November 27, 2007, pp. 6198-66199