November 30, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 015-08
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Compliance Information Report; OMB No. 1225-0077
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension of the Compliance Information Report.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before January 30th to:
Annabelle T. Lockhart,
Director of the Civil
Electronic Mail (preferred method): firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail of Hard Copy Delivery: Civil
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Julia Tamakloe-Mankata on 202.693.6519. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. January 30, 2008
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 230, November 30, 2007, pp. 67760-67761.