December 6, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 016-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: FYI - Extension of BRAC 2005 Grant Project Extensions and Budget Revisions
1. Purpose. To transmit a reminder of the extension of the BRAC 2005 planning phase to June 30, 2006.
2. References. None.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/reg05/regionalresources.cfm
Link to the Grant Officer Notice attachment (.pdf)
4. Substance. The grant period for the planning phase of all 2005 BRAC projects has been extended to June 30, 2006. Grantees which have already submitted plans will receive a unilateral modification to their grant agreements. Applicants which have not yet submitted initial plans should do so on or before December 16, 2005.
5. Action. NEG program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff.
6. Contact. Questions and comments about the BRAC program may be directed to the Office of System Performance in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.788.0170
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
7. Expiration Date. June 30, 2006
8. Attachment. Grant Officer Notice - BRAC 2005 Grant Project extensions and Budget Revisions