December 5, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 017-08
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Data Collection Form, OMB No. SF-SAC
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), concerning the proposed extension of the Data Collection Form SF-SAC used in the Single Audit process.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 233, December 5, 2007, pp. 68608-68609; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3501 et seq.; Single Audit Act Amendments of 1996 (31 U.S.C. 7501 et seq.); OMB Circular A-133; Government Paperwork Elimination Act (Pub.L. 105-277); OMB Form SF-SAC.
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before February 4, 2008 to:
Office of Federal Financial Assistance
Office of Management and Budget
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Gilbert Tran on 202.395.3052. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. February 4, 2008
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 233, December 5, 2007, pp. 68608-68609.