December 22, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 022-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Labor Exchange Reporting System; ETA Forms 9002A, 9002B, 9002C, 9002D, 9002E and VETS Forms 200A, 200B and 200C; OMB No. 1205-0240
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a revision of existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the labor exchange reporting system, reported on ETA Forms 9002A, 9002B, 9002C, 9002D, 9002E and VETS Forms 200A, 200B and 200C.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 242, December 19, 2005, p. 75220; Paperwork Reduction Act, Pub.L. 104-13, U.S.C. Chapter 35].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before January 19th to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: Desk Officer for ETA
Office of Management and Budget
Washington, D.C. 20503
A copy of the ICR is available from Darrin King on 202.693.4129.
6. Expiration Date. January 19, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 242, December 19, 2005, p. 75220