December 22, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 024-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Workforce Investment Act Information and Reporting System; OMB No. 1205-0420
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the Workforce Investment Act (WIA) information and reporting system.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 244, December 21, 2005, p. 75833; Paperwork Reduction Act, Pub.L. 104-13, U.S.C. Chapter 35]; Workforce Investment Act [Pub.L. 105-220].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before January 21st to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: Desk Officer for ETA
Office of Management and Budget
Washington, D.C. 20503
A copy of the ICR is available from Ira Mills on 202.693.4122.
6. Expiration Date. January 21, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 244, December 21, 2005, p. 75833