December 27, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 024-08
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Availability of Surplus Equipment
PROGRAM(S): All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice of surplus equipment available for transfer to interested parties in support of their ETA-funded activities.
2. References. 29 CFR 97.32(g)
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
4. Background. Per administrative regulations at 29 CFR 97.32(g), ETA reserves the right to transfer title to the Federal Government or a third party named by the awarding agency when such a third party is otherwise eligible under existing statutes.
5. Substance. The following item of surplus printing services equipment is available from the State of
AB Dick Digital Platemaster 1
Platemaker PC 1
Scanner PC for Platemaker 1
Hamada RS34LSII/K Leverless (aka printing press) 1
Horizon Stitcher Folder Model SAF-20A 1
Horizon Trimmer Model FC-20A 1
Horizon VAC-100A Towers 3
6. Action: State Workforce Agency administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies. Interested parties are invited to contact the State agency regarding transfer of surplus equipment on or before January 26th at:
Indiana Department of Workforce Development
Attn: Marlene Mueller
7. Contact. Comments or questions about the availability of surplus equipment may be directed to Marlene Mueller on 317.232.5627. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
8. Expiration Date. January 26, 2008
9. Attachment. None