December 31, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 025-08
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Equal Access to Justice Act; OMB No. 1225-0013
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension of the Equal Assess to Justice Act.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before February 25, 2008 to:
Office of the Solicitor
Attn: Raymond E. Mitten, Jr.
200 Constitution Av. NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
Facsimile: 202.693.5538 (fewer than 10 pages)
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Raymond E. Mitten, Jr. on 202.693.5523. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. February 25, 2008
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 247, December 27, 2007, pp. 73373-73374.