November 21, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 026-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Job Corps Application Data; OMB No. 1205-0025
PROGRAMS: Job Corps
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on an Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning a proposed extension of the data collection for the Job Corps Application data collection reported on ETA Form 652; the Statement from Court or Other Agency reported on ETA Form 655; and the Child Care Certification reported on ETA Form 682.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 224, November 21, 2006, pp. 67367-67368; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); Workforce Investment Act (WIA) (Pub.L. 105-220), Title I, Subtitle C; Job Training Partnership Act (JTPA)(Pub.L. 97-300) Title IV-B [expired].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before January 22nd to:
Office of Job Corps
U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
A copy of the ICR is available from Cathy Keiter on 202.693.3000.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Cathy Keiter on 202.693.3000. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. January 22, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 224, November 21, 2006, pp. 67367-67368.