September 14, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 028-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Maximum Per Diem Rates for the Continental United States (CONUS)
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit notice of Per Diem Bulletin 07-1, Fiscal Year (FY) 2007 continental United States (CONUS) per diem rates.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 148, August 2, 2006, pp. 43772-43773; Per Diem Bulletin 07-01 .
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Substance. The General Services Administration's (GSA's) annual per diem review has resulted in lodging and meal allowance changes for locations within the continental United States (CONUS) to provide for the reimbursement of Federal employees' expenses covered by per diem. Per Diem Bulletin 07-1 updates the maximum per diem amounts in existing per diem localities. The standard CONUS lodging rate of $60 is unchanged. The CONUS per diem rates prescribed in Per Diem Bulletin 07-1 may be found at:
5. Action. Program administrators are invited to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies.
6. Contact. Questions and comments about this Alert may be directed to Lois Mandell on 202.501.2824. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
7. Expiration Date. September 30, 2007
8. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 148, August 2,2006, p. 43772 (Maximum CONUS Per Diem Rates).