November 28, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 028-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Reporting and Performance Standards System for Migrant and Seasonal Farmworker Program; OMB Number 1205-0425.
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension of the reporting and performance standards system for the migrant and seasonal farmworker programs.
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 71, No. 228, November 28, 2006, pp. 68838-68839; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35, Pub.L. 104-13]; Workforce Investment Act (WIA), Title I, Section 167.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before December 20th to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: OMB Desk Officer for U.S. DOL/ETA
Office of Management and Budget
Washington, D.C. 20503
6. Expiration Date. December 27, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 228, November 28, 2006, pp. 68838-68839.