September 14, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 030-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Elderly Individuals and Individuals With Disabilities, Job Access and Reverse Commute, and New Freedom Programs: Coordinated Planning Guidance for FY 2007 and Proposed Circulars; Federal Transit Administration (FTA); U.S. Department of Transportation
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment from the Federal Transit Administration, concerning proposed guidance in the form of circulars to assist grantees in implementing the Elderly Individuals and Individuals with Disabilities, Job Access and Reverse Commute, and New Freedom Programs beginning in FY 2007.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before November 6th to:
Docket Management Facility
U.S. Department of Transportation
Attn: Docket Number: FTA-2006-24037
400 Seventh Street, SW
Nassif Building, PL-401
Washington, D.C. 20590-0001
An electronic copy of the proposed circular and comments are available on-line at FTA-2006-24037. Type 24037 in the search field.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the circular may be directed to Henrika Buchman-Smith or Bryna Helfer on 202.366.4020. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. November 6, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 172, September 6, 2006, pp. 52610-52619.