September 28, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 032-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Proposed Survey of PY 2002-2006 ETA Grassroots Grant Recipients; OMB No. 1290-0NEW, Center for Faith-Based and Community Initiatives
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the Center for Faith-Based and Community Initiatives' proposed Workforce Investment Board Survey.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 168, August 30, 2006, pp. 51637-51638; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); Executive Order 13198.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before October 30th to:
Center for Faith-Based and Community Initiatives
Office of the Secretary
U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
A copy of the ICR is available via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 202.693.6450.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to: email@example.com or by telephone on: 202.693.6450. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. October 30, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 168, August 30, 2006, pp. 51637-51638