September 28, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 033-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - ETA 227 Report, Overpayment Detection and Recovery Activities; OMB No. 1205-0173
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning a proposed extension of the ETA 227 Report.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 169, August 31, 2006, pp. 51858-51859; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); Social Security Act, Section 303 (a) (1); Internal Revenue Code of 1954, Section 3304 (a) (4); ETA Handbook 401 (ETA 227 Reporting).
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before October 30th to:
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
A copy of the ICR is available from Nancy Dean on 202.693.3215.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Nancy Dean on 202.693.3215. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. October 30, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 169, August 31, 2006, pp. 51858-51859