October 7, 2004
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 034-04, Change 1
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Correction: Solicitation for Grant Applications - High Growth Job Training Initiative Grants for the Healthcare and Biotechnology Industries; SGA/DFA- PY04-1; CFDA Number 17.261
PROGRAM(S): All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a correction to the Solicitation for Grant Applications for Program Years 2004 High Growth Job Training Initiative (HGJTI) Grants for the Healthcare and Biotechnology Industries.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 187, September 28, 2004, pp. 57970-57974; Information Alert 034-01, September 17, 2004.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Substance. The correction revises application requirements and documents.
5. Action. Program administrators are invited to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies/entities. Eligible applicants are invited to submit an application, on or before November 2, 2004.
6. Contact. Comments or questions about this grant solicitation may be directed to Kevin Brumback on 202.693.3381. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
7. Expiration Date. November 2, 2004
8. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 69, No. 187, September 28, 2004, pp. 57970-57976