September 28, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 034-06
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Occupational Code Assignment (OCA), ETA Form 741; OMB Number 1205-0137
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on the extension of an Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed collection of extension Occupational Code Assignment (OCA) information.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before November 14th to:
Office of Workforce Investment
Employment and Training Administration
200 Constitution Avenue, NW.
Washington, D.C. 20210
A copy of the ICR is available from Pam Frugoli on 202.693.3643.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICRcircular may be directed to Pam Frugoli on 202.693.3643. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. November 14, 2006
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 179, September 15, 2006, pp. 54521-54522.