December 20, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 034-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Work Application/Job Orders Record Retention; OMB No. 1205-0001
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning a proposed extension/reinstatement of work application/job orders record retention.
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before February 13th to:
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
Office of Workforce Investment
200 Constitution Avenue N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20210
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Christine Ollis on 202.693.3046. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. February 13, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 241, December 15, 2006, p. 75585.