December 20, 2006
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 035-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - State Unemployment Tax Avoidance (SUTA) Study Implementation Survey; OMB No. 1205-0NEW
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning a proposed State Unemployment Tax Avoidance (SUTA) study implementation survey.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 243, December 19, 2006, pp. 75985-75986; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); Social Security Act (SSA) section 303(k); SUTA Dumping Prevention Act of 2004 [Pub.L. 108-295].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before February 28th to:
Kevin M. Culp
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Kevin Culp on 202.693.3679. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. February 28, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 71, No. 243, December 19, 2006, pp. 75985-75986.