January 22, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 040-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Transmittal for Unemployment Insurance Materials; OMB No. 1205-0222
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension of the Form MA 8-7, transmittal for unemployment insurance materials.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 8, January 12, 2007, pp. 1560-1561; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); Social Security Act (SSA) section 303; Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA) sections 3303, 3304; 20 CFR 601.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before March 13th to:
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Robert Johnston on 202.693.3679. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. March 13, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 8, January 12, 2007, pp. 1560-1561.