February 5, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 043-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - America's Job Bank Phase Out
PROGRAMS: All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice that the America's Job Bank will be discontinued on June 30, 2007 and that the U.S. Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration intends to provide hyperlinks to Web sites to aid customers to find an alternative job bank.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 16, January 25, 2007, pp. 3425-3427.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies. All comments concerning this notice should be addressed to:
Anthony D. Dias
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
200 Constitution Avenue, NW.
Washington, DC 20210
All interested parties, who wish to be considered for inclusion on the list of Web links, are asked to submit the information requested in this notice online not later than February 26, 2007.
5. Contact. Further information about this notice may be directed to Anthony D. Dias on 202.693.2650. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. February 26, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 6, January 16, 2007, pp. 3425-3427.