February 15, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 053-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Veterans' Employment and Training Service/Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act/Veterans' Preference (VETS/USERRA/VP) Form 1010; OMB No. 1293-0002
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on the extension of an existing Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension of the Veterans' Employment and Training Service/Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act/Veterans' Preference (VETS/USERRA/VP) Form 1010.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 31, February 15, 2007, pp. 7476-7477; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA); VETS/USERRA/VP Form 1010.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before April 9th to:
Chief, Division of Investigation and Compliance
Veterans' Employment and Training Service
U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210-0001
202.693.4755 (fax) (for comments of 10 pages or less)
E-mail comments to: FCP-NPRM-04-VETS@dol.gov (include "VETS-1010" in the subject line of the message)
A copy of the VETS 1010 is available from Robert Wilson on 202.693.4711.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Robert Wilson on 202.693.4711. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. April 9, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 31, February 15, 2007, pp. 7476-7477.