March 12, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 057-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Renewal of the Advisory Committee on Apprenticeship (ACA) Charter
1. Purpose. To transmit notice of renewal of the Advisory Committee on Apprenticeship (ACA) charter.
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 39, February 28, 2007, p. 9031; Advisory Committee on Apprenticeship (ACA); Office of Apprenticeship (OA); National Association of State and Territorial Apprenticeship Directors (NASTAD); National Association of Government Labor Officials (NAGLO)
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: http://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Substance. Notice is hereby given that after consultation with the General Services Administration, it has been determined that the renewal of a national advisory committee on apprenticeship is necessary and in the public interest.
5. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff.
6. Contact. Questions and comments about this Alert may be directed to Anthony Swoope on 202.693.2796. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
7. Expiration Date. Continuing
8. Attachment. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 39, February 28, 2007, p. 9031