March 14, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 061-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Evaluation of State Implementation of Section 303(k) of the Social Security Act; OMB Number 1205-0NEW.
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for emergency review and approval, concerning the proposed survey of State implementation of section 303(k) of the Social Security Act.
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 49, March 14, 2007, pp. 11902-11903; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35, Pub.L. 104-13]; Social Security Act (SSA), section 303(k); State Unemployment Tax Act (SUTA) Dumping Prevention Act of 2004 [Pub.L. 108-295].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before March 16th to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: OMB Desk Officer for Employment and Training Administration (ETA)
Office of Management and Budget
Washington, D.C. 20503
6. Expiration Date. March 16, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 49, March 14, 2007, pp. 11902-11903.