March 26, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 063-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments -Confidentiality and Disclosure of State Unemployment Compensation Information/Income Eligibility Verification System; OMB No. 1205-0238
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension of the regulatory requirements of the Confidentiality and Disclosure of State Unemployment Compensation Information final rule and State Income Eligibility Verification System (IEVS) provisions of the Deficit Reduction Act of 1984.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 57, March 26, 2007, pp. 14139-14140; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c) (2) (A); Deficit Reduction Act of 1984; Social Security Act, Title I, II, III, X, XIV, XVI; 20 CFR 603
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before May 25th to:
Employment and Training Administration
Office of Workforce Security
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
Attention: Julie Balster
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Julie Balster on 202.693.3615. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. May 25, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 57, March 26, 2007, pp. 14139-14140.