July 20, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 070-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Tax Performance System, Unemployment Insurance, OMB Number 1205-0332
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on extension of an Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the Tax Performance System under the Federal-State Unemployment Insurance system.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 105, June 2, 2005, pp. 32378-32379; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35]; 20 CFR 602.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. State Workforce Administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before August 1, 2005 to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy of the ICR is available from Rett Hensley on 202.693.3203.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about Unemployment Insurance programs may be directed to the Office of System Performance in your Regional Office:
Region 1 Boston - 617.565.3630
Region 2 Philadelphia - 215.861.5200
Region 3 Atlanta - 404.562.2092
Region 4 Dallas - 214.767.8263
Region 5 Chicago - 312.596.5400
Region 6 San Francisco - 415.975.4610
Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. August 1, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 105, June 2, 2005, pp. 32378-32379