July 21, 2005
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 074-05
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Data Collection and Reporting for Workforce Investment Act, Title IB Programs, ETA Forms 9090 and 9091; OMB Number 1205-0420
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on revision of an Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning data collection and reporting for Workforce Investment Act, Title IB Programs, and reported on ETA Form 9090 and 9091 (formerly WIASRD).
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 133, July 13, 2005, pp. 40402-40404; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35]; Workforce Investment Act, section 136; Training and Employment Guidance Letters (TEGL) 15-03, Common Measures Policy (Rescinded), December 10, 2003; TEGL 28-04, Common Measures Policy, April 15, 2005; TEGL 3-04.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program Administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before September 12, 2005 to the individual named in the Addresses section of the Federal Register attachment.
A copy of the ICR is available on-line.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about WIA, Title IB program reporting may be directed to Karen Staha on 202.693.3420. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Tom Coyne on 312.596.5435.
6. Expiration Date. September 12, 2005
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 70, No. 133, July 13, 2005, pp. 40402-40404