May 11, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 078-07, Change 1
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Solicitation for Grant Applications - Workforce Investment Act - Migrants and Seasonal Farmworkers Program -National Farmworker Jobs Program, Housing Assistance for Program Year 2007, SGA/DFA-PY-06-05
PROGRAM(S): WIA, MSFW
1. Purpose. To transmit two amendments to the Solicitation for Grant Applications (SGA) for operating the Housing Assistance portion of the National Farmworker Jobs Program (NFJP), for program year 2007, under section 167 of the Workforce Investment Act of 1998.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 81, April 27, 2007, p. 21053; Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 90, May 10, 2007, p. 26649; Information Alert 078-07.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment for April 27th (.pdf)
Link to the Federal Register attachment for May 10th (.pdf)
4. Substance. This Alert transmits two corrections to the solicitation: under "Submission Dates and Time" (page 19969) of FR Doc. E7-7496, "Reference SGA/DFA PY 04-07" is amended to read "Reference SGA/DFA PY 06-05"; and Section VIII Other Information is added.
5. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies.
6. Contact. Comments or questions about this Solicitation may be directed to Mamie Williams on 202.693.3341. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
7. Expiration Date. May 29, 2007
8. Attachments. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 81, April 27, 2007, p. 21053; Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 90, May 10, 2007, p. 26649.