May 14, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 086-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Incentive Funding Availability for Program Year (PY) 2005 Performance, Workforce Investment Act
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice of incentive funding availability for Program Year (PY) 2005 performance under Workforce Investment Act programs.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 82, April 30, 2007, pp. 21307-21310 (original); Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 92, May 14, 2007, pp. 27152-27153 (amendment); Workforce Investment Act of 1998, [Pub.L. 105-220]; 29 U.S.C. 2801; 20 U.S.C. 9273; Carl D. Perkins Vocational and Technical Education Act [Pub.L. 105-332, 20 U.S.C. 2301 et seq. (Perkins Act)].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment - original (.pdf)
Link to the Federal Register attachment - amendment (.pdf)
4. Action: State Workforce Agency administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies. Eligible applicants, as defined in the notice, are invited to submit an application on or before June 14th to:
Employment and Training Administration
Office of Performance and Technology
200 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20210
Attention: Karen Staha and Traci DiMartini
5. Contact. Comments or questions about this notice may be directed to Karen Staha or Traci Dimartini on 202.693.3698. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. June 14, 2007
Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 82, April 30, 2007, pp. 21307-21310 (original);
Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 92, May 14, 2007, pp. 27152-27153 (amendment)