May 24, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 090-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Appointments to the Advisory Committee on Apprenticeship (ACA) and Notice of a Public Meeting of the ACA
1. Purpose. To transmit notice of appointments to the Advisory Committee on Apprenticeship (ACA) and notice of an open meeting of the ACA.
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 99, May 23, 2007, pp. 28997-28998; Advisory Committee on Apprenticeship (ACA);National Apprenticeship Act; Federal Advisory Committee Act; National Association of State and Territorial Apprenticeship Directors (NASTAD); National Association of Government Labor Officials (NAGLO)
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to Federal Register attachment regarding Appointments (.pdf)
Link to Federal Register attachment regarding Public Meeting (.pdf)
4. Substance. The Employment and Training Administration hereby announces the appointment of 32 members to fill vacancies on the Advisory Committee on Apprenticeship (ACA).
Also, notice is hereby given of an open meeting of the Advisory Committee on Apprenticeship to be held on Tuesday, June 12, 2007, from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. and on Wednesday, June 13, 2007, from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. The meeting will be held at:
Holiday Inn on the Hill
415 New Jersey Avenue, NW.
Washington, DC 20001
5. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff.
6. Contact. Questions and comments about this Alert may be directed to Anthony Swoope on 202.693.2796. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
7. Expiration Date. Continuing
8. Attachment. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 99, May 23, 2007, pp. 28997-28998