May 30, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 092-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Solicitation for Grant Applications (SGA) - Veterans' Employment and Training Service (VETS); Fiscal Year (FY) 2007 Stand Down Grant Requests
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice of available FY 2007 funds under the Homeless Veterans' Reintegration Program to support local Stand Down Events. The Veterans' Employment and Training Service is now accepting applications for Stand Down grant awards.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action: State Workforce Agency administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies. Eligible applicants, as defined in the notice, are invited to submit an application on or before June 30th to the appropriate State Director for Veterans' Employment and Training (DVET) who serves as the Grant Officer Technical Representative (GOTR). Address and contact information for each State DVET/GOTR can be found online.
5. Contact. Comments or questions about this notice may be directed to the appropriate State DVET/GOTR. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. June 30, 2007
7. Attachments. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 103, May 30, 2007, pp. 30037-30039