>ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 106-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Compliance Assistance Resources and Points of Contact Lists Available to Small Businesses
PROGRAM(S): All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice of Compliance Assistance Resources and Points of Contact lists available to Small Businesses.
3. >Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Substance. >In accordance with the Small Business Paperwork Relief Act of 2002 (44 U.S.C. 3520), the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) is publishing a ''list of the compliance assistance resources available to small businesses'' and a list of the points of contacts in agencies ''to act as a liaison between the agency and small business concerns'' with respect to the collection of information and the control of paperwork.
5. Action: Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies.
6. Contact. Comments or questions about this Alert may be directed to David Rostker on 202.395.3897. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
7. Expiration Date. Continuing
8. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 121, June 25, 2007, pp. 34732-34733