June 29, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 107-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice - Senior Community Service Employment Program; Performance Accountability, Interim Final Rule.
1. Purpose. To transmit a notice of issuance of the interim final rule establishing new performance accountability measures for the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP).
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 125, June 29, 2007, pp. 35832-35848; Older Americans Act Amendments of 2006 ( Pub. L. 109-365), 513 (a)(1), 513 (d)(4), 513 (a)(2)(C), 513 (b)(3), 518 (a)(3)(B)(ii), 518 (b)(2), 513 (b)(2)(C); Pub. L. 106-501, 513 (b); 69 FR 19015; 72 FR 5999; Information Alert # 049-07; SCSEP Web site; TEGL 17-05.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, identified by Regulatory Information Number (RIN) 1205-AB47, on or before August 28th by one of the following methods:
Maria Kniessler Flynn
Office of Policy Development and Research
U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Adele Gagliardi on 202.693.3700. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. Continuing
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 125, June 29, 2007, pp. 35832-35848.