July 30, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 117-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Benefits, Timeliness and Quality (BTQ) Data Collection System, OMB No. 1205-0359
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed extension of the Benefits, Timeliness and Quality (BTQ) data collection system.
2. References . Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 144, July 27, 2007, pp. 41355-41357; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c)(2)(A); Social Security Act, Title III, Section 302 (42 U.S.C. 502); ETA-9050; ETA-9051; ETA-9052; ETA-9054; ETA-9055; ETA-9056; ETA-9057.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before September 25th to:
Employment and Training Administration
Office of Workforce Security
Attention: Delores Mackall
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Delores Mackall on 202.693.3183. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. September 25, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 144, July 30, 2007 , pp. 41355-41357.