September 4, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 126-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Application for Permanent Employment Certification (ETA-9089), OMB No. 1205-0451
PROGRAMS: Foreign Labor Certification
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for comment on a new Information Collection Request (ICR), which will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning the proposed revision and extension, of the ETA-9089, Application for Permanent Employment Certification.
2. References. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 164, August 24, 2007, pp. 48689-48690; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. 3506 (c)(2)(A); 8 U.S.C. 1153 (b)(3), 1182 (a)(5)(A); 20 CFR 656; 8 CFR 204.5.
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are request to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before October 23rd to:
William L. Carlson
Office of Foreign Labor Certification
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
E-mail: ETA.OFLC.Forms@dol.gov (Subject Line: Form ETA 9089)
A copy of the ICR will be available on-line or by contacting the Office of Foreign Labor Certification on 202.693.3010.
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to the Office of Foreign Certification on 202.693.3208. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. October 23, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 164, August 24, 2007, pp. 48689-48690.