September 5, 2007
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT NO. 128-07
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Request for Comments - Work
1. Purpose. To transmit a request for public comment on an Information Collection Request (ICR), which has been submitted to the Office of Management and Budget for review and approval, concerning proposed revisions and updates to WOTC and WtW Tax Credit ETA Forms 9057, 9058, 9059, 9061, 9062, 9063 and 9065.
2. References. Federal Register Vol. 72, No. 171, September 5, 2007, p. 50979; Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 [44 U.S.C. Chapter 35, Pub.L. 104-13]; Small Business and Work Opportunity Tax Act of 2007[Pub. L. 110-28, Part 1, Section 8211]; Tax Relief and Health Care Act of 2006[Pub. L. 109-432].
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional website Resource page at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action. Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies, and are invited to comment, on or before September 17th to:
Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs
Attn: Katherine Astrich
OMB Desk Officer for
Office of Management and Budget
725 17th Street, NW.
Washington, D.C. 20503
5. Contact. Questions and comments about the ICR may be directed to Darrin King on 202.693.4129. Questions or comments about the format of this Alert may be directed to Robert Rainault on 312.596.5416.
6. Expiration Date. September 17, 2007
7. Attachment. Federal Register, Vol. 72, No. 171, September 5 2007, p. 50979