February 28, 2012
ETA REGIONAL INFORMATION ALERT 004-12
ORIGINATING OFFICE: Region 5
SUBJECT: Notice of Funding Opportunity and Solicitation for Grant Applications (SGA) for the Workforce Data Quality Initiative
PROGRAM(S): All Programs
1. Purpose. To transmit notice of Availability of Funds and Solicitation for Grant Applications (SGA) to Develop the Workforce Data Quality Initiative (WDQI).
3. Links. This Alert is in the Regional Resources website archive at: https://www.doleta.gov/regions/regionalresources/
Link to the Federal Register attachment (.pdf)
4. Action: Program administrators are requested to share this Information Alert with appropriate staff and other agencies. Eligible applicants are invited to submit an application on or before April 19, 2012 to the individual below:
L. Gerald Tate
200 Constitution Avenue, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20210
5. Contact. Comments or questions about this Solicitation may be directed to Gerald Tate on 202.693.3703. Comments or questions about the format of this Alert may be directed to Beverly Akogu on 312.596.5458.
6. Expiration Date. April 19, 2012
7. Attachments. Federal Register, Vol. 77, No.35, February 22, 2012, p. 10573-10574.