NIST MEP Publishes RFI; Seeks Input on Effort to "Transform to an Organizationally and Operationally Integrated MEP National Network"
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Hollings Manufacturing Extension Partnership Program has published a recent Request for Information seeking input in its effort "to transform to an organizationally and operationally integrated MEP National Network." NIST will accept responses to this RFI until August 17.
The Federal Register notice containing the RFI:
- ETA grants-in-aid support training in the manufacturing sector
- Apprenticeships in the manufacturing sector
- Advanced Manufacturing Competency Model
- Manufacturing USA / Manufacturing Institutes
- Manufacturing Institute projects and activities
- Interagency E3 initiative
- Training and Employment Notice 38-11
[Benefits of Collaboration Between State/Local Workforce Investment Boards and the Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Program]
- Manufacturing Workforce Development Playbook: Preparing for the Manufacturing Renaissance in America
- WorkforceGPS and SkillCommons holdings on manufacturing content/curricula ...