What's New in Workforce Investment?
Events from this month
- February 4, 2016 Department of Labor Announces "Summer Jobs and Beyond: Career Pathways for Youth Demonstration Grants"; Initiative to Provide Resources to Local Workforce Development Boards
- February 4, 2016 Fact Sheet: President Obama Proposes New "First Job" Funding to Connect Young Americans with Jobs and Skills Training to Start Their Careers
- February 4, 2016 Broadband and the "Connect Home Initiative": HUD and Google Fiber Announce First Public Housing Units
- February 3, 2016 SBA Publishes Proposed Rule on New Class of Small Business Investment Companies; Seeks Comments by March 4 on Creation of "Impact SBICs"
- February 3, 2016 Department of Labor Publishes New Closing Date (February11) for Forwarding of Comments to OMB on the Institutional Analysis of Job Centers
- February 2, 2016 National Fund for Workforce Solutions Releases New Report Presenting System Change Efforts by Collaboratives to Improve Workforce System Development and Practices
- February 2, 2016 Department of Education Announces Funding Opportunity under the "Educational Opportunity Centers Program"
- February 2, 2016 ETA Seeks Three Year Clearance of the Trade Activity Participant Report; Requests Comments by April 4