What's New in Workforce Investment?
Events from this month
- January 6, 2017 WIOA Partners: USDA Publishes Final Rule Affecting Eligibility, Benefits and Employment and Training Requirements under SNAP; Addresses the Use of Funds for Provision Job Retention Services; Updates Guidance on E&T Funding Cycle
- January 6, 2017 National Governors Association Releases "Promoting Place-Based Strategies to Address Poverty: Exploring the Governor's Role"
- January 6, 2017 America's Workers: A Worthwhile Investment
- January 6, 2017 ETA Releases Two New Research Reports on Connecting UI Claimants to the Workforce System and the Experiences of Three States in Developing Social Media Strategies for Employment Assistance Programs
- January 6, 2017 ETA to Discontinue Publication of "Notices of Funding Opportunities" in the Federal Register
- January 6, 2017 ETA Confirms Availability of Career Pathways Toolkit -- An Enhanced Guide and Workbook for System Development
- January 6, 2017 ETA Publishes Sixty-Day Notice for Reporting under the Workforce Innovation Fund
- January 6, 2017 WIOA Partners: HUD Announces Grants to Hire or Retain Service Coordinators to Help Residents Find Jobs and Educational Opportunities
- January 6, 2017 EPA Announces Funding Opportunity to Support Environmental Workforce Development and Job Training Programs
- January 6, 2017 ETA Announces Grant Awards under the "Pathways to Justice Careers" to Serve At-Risk Youth"
- January 6, 2017 Department of Energy Announces Funding Opportunity in Support of "Regional Energy Technology Innovation Ecosystems Characterization Assessments"; Applicants to Address Job Creation, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Growth
- January 5, 2017 National Governors Association Releases "Building a High-Performing State Workforce Board"
- January 5, 2017 Workforce Information Advisory Council to Meet February 8